WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is stored on your devices that you access by the Site, where information about your site browsing is stored, remembers your data when you use the Site again from your devices, is used to provide you with more suitable services, products or offers on the Site and third parties' websites, so the Site They are essential and important data storage files for you to use more effectively and easily.
- Some technical data is required to use the site more effectively,
- Analyzing the Site and increasing the performance of the Site, collecting information about the preferences and habits of users to browse and use the Site,
- Performing the basic functions required for the operation of the Site (for example, logged-in users do not need to enter their password again while visiting different pages on the Site),
- Performing personalization, targeting and advertising activities of the site (for example, showing ads related to the interests of the visitors on the page and products viewed by the visitors),
- Remembering the username information or search queries for the next visit of the visitor to the site,
- In order for the Company to fulfill its legal and contractual obligations, especially those stemming from the Law No.5651 on the Regulation of Broadcasts Made on the Internet and the Fight Against Crimes Committed through These Publications and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles on the Regulation of Internet Broadcasts, such as your IP address needs your personal data.
ABOUT COOKIE USAGE CONSENT
You can provide your cookie management by using the "Privacy and Security" tab in the "Options and / or Settings" section of your browser.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies, function cookies, analysis / performance cookies and targeting / advertising cookies, which are mandatory to be used to keep the site running.
Mandatory Cookies: These are the cookies that are necessary for the site to function properly. These cookies are needed to manage the system and to prevent fraudulent transactions, and if blocked, the Site will not be able to work.
Functional Cookies: Cookies used to provide the user with a more advanced and easy usage experience. For example, it is used to remember the user's previous preferences.
Analysis / Performance Cookies: It enables the Site to analyze and understand the operation of the user and to develop the Site by the Company by interacting with the user.
Targeting / Advertising Cookies: They are used to detect and present content that may be of interest to the user, including advertising content. Blocking these cookies does not completely block the advertising content, only ads with general content are served instead of ads that may be of interest to the user.
COOKIE TYPES IN TERMS OF DURATION
Permanent Cookies: Cookies that persist on the user's device until a certain date or until they are deleted by the user. These cookies are mostly used to measure the site movements and preferences of the users.
Session Cookies: They are used to separate the user's visit into sessions and do not collect data from the user. The cookie is deleted when the user closes the web page he visited or remains inactive for a certain period of time.
Cookies are used on the site to help third parties provide services, especially advertising services, and to increase the effectiveness of these services. These cookies can remember the web pages and sites you visit and collect personal data, especially the IP address of the user device.
User (personal data owner) in accordance with Article 11 of the Law has the following rights;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data are transferred,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Request notification of the processes regarding the correction, deletion or destruction of personal data to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data
The user can submit his requests regarding the aforementioned rights to the addresses on the www.serianno.com/contact link.
The fashion brand journey began in 1997 as a tricot boutique in Istanbul, TURKEY.
From there, we have added womenswear, men’s clothing, to our crisp, chic, contemporary collections.