Our customers who use this website and shop are deemed to have accepted the following terms.
The web pages on our site and all pages linked to it are reserved by SEİR Örme San. Tic. Ltd. Şti. company ('Company') and operated by it. While you (the "User") use all the services offered on the site, you are subject to the following conditions, by using and continuing to use the service on the site; You are deemed to have accepted that you have the right, authority and legal capacity to sign a contract according to the laws you are bound to, that you are over the age of 18, that you have read and understood this contract and that you are bound by the terms written in the contract.
This contract imposes the rights and obligations on the contractual site to the parties and the parties declare that they will fulfill the rights and obligations mentioned in full, correct, timely, within the conditions demanded in this contract when they accept this contract.
- a. The company always reserves the right to make changes on prices and offered products and services.
- b. The company accepts and undertakes that the member will benefit from the services subject to the contract, except for technical failures.
- c. The user agrees in advance that he will not reverse engineer the use of the web site or take any other action to find or obtain their source code, otherwise s/he will be liable for damages incurred by third parties, and legal and criminal action will be taken.
- d. The user agrees not to share and will not produce content that is contrary to general morality and etiquette, against the law, that violates the rights of third parties, offensive, obscene, pornographic, damaging personal rights, anti-copyright, and promoting illegal activities in its activities within the site, in any part of the site or in communications. Otherwise, she is entirely responsible for the damage that may occur and in this case, the Site officials reserve the right to suspend, terminate such accounts, and to initiate legal proceedings. For this reason, it reserves the right to share information requests from judicial authorities regarding the activity or user accounts.
- e. Relationship of the members of the site with each other or with third parties is their own responsibility.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
2.1. All proprietary or unregistered intellectual property rights such as title, business name, trademark, patent, logo, design, information and method on this Site belong to the site operator and owner firm or the person concerned and are under the protection of national and international law. Visiting this Site or using the services on this Site does not grant any rights to the intellectual property rights in question.
2.2. The information on the site cannot be reproduced, published, copied, presented and / or transferred in any way. The whole or part of the site cannot be used on another website without permission.
3. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
3.1. The company will not disclose the personal information transmitted by the users through the site to third parties. This personal information; includes all kinds of other information to identify the User such as person's name-surname, address, telephone number, mobile phone, e-mail address, and will be briefly referred to as "Confidential Information".
3.2. User can only use promotion, advertisement, campaign, promotion, announcement etc. It accepts and declares that the company that owns the Site consents to share its communication, portfolio status and demographic information with its subsidiaries or affiliated group companies, limited to its use within the scope of marketing activities. This personal information can be used to determine the customer profile within the company, to offer promotions and campaigns suitable for the customer profile, and to conduct statistical studies.
3.3. Confidential Information may only be disclosed to the public authorities if such information is requested by the official authorities and in cases where it is necessary to make a statement to the authorities in accordance with the provisions of the mandatory legislation in force.
4. NO WARRANTY
This contract clause will be valid to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. The services offered by the company are provided as is and on a possible basis and are not made available to the services, including any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, or of any statutory or other nature.
5. REGISTRATION AND SECURITY
The user must provide correct, complete and up-to-date registration information. Otherwise, this contract will be deemed to have been violated and the account may be closed without informing the User.
The user is responsible for the password and account security on the Site and third party sites. Otherwise, the Company cannot be held responsible for data loss and security breaches or damage to hardware and devices.
6. FORCE MAJEURE
Not under the control of the parties; If contractual obligations become unacceptable by the parties due to reasons such as natural disasters, fire, explosions, civil wars, wars, riots, popular movements, declaration of mobilization, strikes, lockouts and epidemics, infrastructure and internet failures, power outages, the parties are not responsible for this. During this period, the rights and obligations of the Parties arising from this Agreement are suspended.
7. CONTACT INTEGRITY AND APPLICABILITY
If one of the terms of this contract becomes partially or completely invalid, the remainder of the contract remains valid.
8. AMENDMENTS TO THE CONTRACT
The company may change the services offered on the site and the terms of this contract at any time, in whole or in part. The changes will be effective from the date they are published on the site. It is the user's responsibility to follow the changes. The user is deemed to have accepted these changes by continuing to benefit from the services provided.
All notifications to be sent to the parties regarding this Agreement will be made through the Company's known e-mail address and the e-mail address specified by the user in the membership form. The user accepts that the address he specified while becoming a member is the valid notification address, that he will notify the other party in writing within 5 days if it changes, otherwise the notifications to be made to this address will be deemed valid.
10. EVIDENCE AGREEMENT
In any disputes that may arise between the parties for transactions related to this contract, the parties' books, records and documents and computer records and fax records will be accepted as evidence in accordance with the Civil Procedure Law No. 6100, and the user agrees not to object to these records.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Ankara (Central) Courthouse Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized to resolve any disputes arising from the implementation or interpretation of this Agreement.
The fashion brand journey began in 1997 as a tricot boutique in Istanbul, TURKEY.
From there, we have added womenswear, men’s clothing, to our crisp, chic, contemporary collections.